Sunday, January 31, 2010

The LOVE/ANTI-LOVE sale.

All things uncomely and broken,
all things worn-out and old,
The cry of a child by the roadway,
the creak of a lumbering cart,
The heavy steps of the ploughman,
splashing the wintry mould,
Are wronging your image that blossoms
a rose in the deeps of my heart.

With the coming of February comes that sometimes dreaded, sometimes exalted holiday- Saint Valentines. Some people are in love. I'm lucky enough to be one of those elite, personally. But I realize not everyone has a song on their lips and butterflies churning in their guts. I remember dark times where Valentines Day was just another day that amplified my loneliness. One year in particular I bought Placebo's 'Without You I'm Nothing' and made collages about heartbreak and venereal diseases. I kept this feeling in mind for my Love/Anti-Love sale; After all, not everyone's in love. This collection includes 50% off signed art prints, select original artwork, and wooden trinket boxes. This is also the debut of my new notecard series. CLICK HERE to check what's available in the shop.
And here are notecard sets that aren't available to buy yet. I'm looking for a boutique that's interested in selling them. If you're interested, or know of any place that may be please comment below.

2 comments:

  1. Nice Work. Since you are one of my followers wanted to let you know my blog will be private for a while. Send me your email blage@topdrawerdesigns.net and I will send you an invite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.
    And I'm sending an email your way now.

    ReplyDelete