Saturday, January 16, 2010

If You Tolerate This Then Your Children Will Be Next.

Gravity keeps my head down
Or is it maybe shame?

At being so young and being so vain

And if you tolerate this

Then your children will be next


I previously wrote about the kind contributions other struggling artists have made to help the Haitian relief effort. Now it's my turn. I'm not as popular as they are, but I thought I'd give it a shot. I listed an Ebay auction of my 8 by 10 art print Hollow Eyed, whose proceeds will be going straight to the Red Cross. The bidding starts at a measly 99 cents- 90% off the usual price! If you can't afford to bid, please repost this blog or the auction link. As per usual the winning bidder wins a high quality photo print that comes in a protective acetate case, with the option of having it signed.
CLICK HERE to go to the auction.


No comments:

Post a Comment