Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Kirsten Ashley At The Abigail Rose Boutique This Weekend

To all you Norfolk, Richmond, and Hampton Roads area Virginian's: Please come join me in Norfolk's historic Ghent area this Saturday. I'll be showing original artwork at the Abigail Rose boutique as part of their new Craft Weekend series.
Here is all the nitty gritty-
LOCATION: Abigail Rose Boutique
Norfolk, VA
PHONE: 757-351-3619
DATE: Saturday, March 27th
TIME: 9AM-6PM
WEBSITE: Abigailroseva.com

If you aren't in the local area, or aren't able to make it for whatever reason but would still like to show your support please go HERE for a downloadable/printable flyer. Repost it on facebook or twitter, print it out and hang it in your favorite coffee shop or bar. Any help promoting this is appreciated! It's my first try at an event down south. I need all the rallying I can muster up.

No comments:

Post a Comment