Thursday, November 27, 2008

Art Show in the Works

I will be showing work at the West Philly gallery Borrowed Time. It's still in the works until this weekend when I receive word of finalization's. Until then I am posting the as details that I know below.

"The Time Came When The Risk To Remain Tight In The Bud Was More Painful Than The Risk It Took To Blossom." - A show on art & mental illness.
Artists- Kirsten Ashley & 1 TBA artist.
Date- Saturday, December 6th, 2008.
Time- TBA- Expected to be in the evening.
Gallery- Borrowed Time. 1202 S. 46th Street, Philadelphia PA

Everyone in the area come out! I'll be selling most of the work I have up. There should be a reception and all that fun stuff. Very laid back environment. Come show your support!

2 comments:

  1. man I miss philly!!! good luck at the show! your stuff is beautiful! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you kindly! I'm sure I'll have photos and updates after the show as well.

    ReplyDelete